Qu-Ax Luxus 24" Trainer Unicycle
An excellent quality 24" trainer from German Unicycle makers Qu-Ax.
All Luxus unicycles come with a second shorter 200mm seatpost which allows younger riders maximum growth range without the need to cut the saddle stem and buy another later.
The combination of 127mm Cranks and a 24" wheel make this model ideal for starting longer distance street riding.
The flat crown forks also make foot braking possible as well as entry-level freestyle riding.
Some assembly is required with the Luxus range.
* flat crown fork with two-piece drop-out, powder-coated
* silver aluminium rim, 36 holes
* chromed square taper hub, 36 holes
* 127 mm steel cranks
* Plastic pedals with big surface
* aluminium quick release
* 350mm seat-post, diamond knurled (prevents twisting) Ø 25,4mm, steel
* a second 200mm seat-post for small beginners
* well cushioned saddle with robust base-plate and solid handle
With the shorter stem fitted the Qu-ax 24" Luxus Trainer will fit a minimum inside leg of 68cm.
(N.B crotch to floor - not trouser size).